WASHABLE / RE-USABLE FACE MASKS FOR ADULTS WITH 5x D15 BRITS FILTER
Availability: Stock is immediately available (depending on demand)
Specification / Sizes:
- Size: M = 19cm x 13cm (fits S and M)
- Size: L = 20cm x 14cm (fits L and XL)
What does a single pack look like?
Each mask comes with 5 interchangeable filters. The image below illustrates, the outer layer of the mask, as well as the inner layer of the mask that is made up of eyelet fabric.
- Our reusable/ washable face masks come in a single unit pack with 5 interchangeable and washable filters.
- Our Cloth mask contains a Brits D15 filter which is accredited by Stellenbosch University.
- Our South African made 3-layer cloth masks are ready to use covering the entire nose and mouth region giving you both protection and comfort. It is recommended that you sterilize the mask and filter prior to the first use.
- Elasticity – secure on the ears
- Cloth mask is 100% cotton
- Outer layer – 100% knitted cotton
- Inner layer – 96% cotton, 4% polyester
- Filter – non-woven synthetic material
- Ear loop – 3 cord elastic band
- Each mask comes with 5 D15 Brits approved filters
- Available in multiple colours and prints
- Cloth mask
- Must be submerged in boiled water for 5 minutes and then left to dry before use.
- It is recommended to iron the cloth mask to further disinfect the product.
- Can be machine or hand washed when soiled.
- Remove mask from your face carefully – do not touch the mask, but remove by the straps only.
- Place complete unit in a bowl and pour boiled water over it. Make sure it is fully covered with boiled water.
- Wash your hands using hand-washing protocols for COVID-19.
- Wash your face using COVID-19 protocols.
- Leave complete mask in the hot water for at least 5 minutes
- Rinse the mask under cold running water
- If the mask has dirty marks on it, remove the filter and only then hand-wash the mask gently.
- Do not squeeze or hand-wash the filter. The delicate structure may be damaged.
- Leave both filter and mask to air-dry. Once both components are dry, insert filter back into the mask – it is now ready to wear again
- Once the filter has been sterilized 5 times, discard it after sterilizing and insert a new filter which must also be sterilized before use.
- 1 saleable unit (SKU): 1 cloth mask plus 5 filters
- 1 CARTON: 80 x saleable units
Usage: Up to one month (daily use)
MANUFACTURED IN SOUTH AFRICA